1) 99% more results in the latter search engine than Google.
2) The first page of the Google results even has a disinformation article by pseudo-think tank, alleging Hizbullah’s links to drug traffickers (working from the island of Curacao!!) . I’m not going to waste my time to counter these allegations; you will have to read the article and judge for yourselves on the quality of the evidence provided.
3) There are 2 israel related drug reports in Google’s first page results, dropping to only one on the next; compared to almost all of Yahoo’s first page results, dropping to two.
4) Here’s a small taste of the global israeli drug network:
- Sydney, Australia
- Tokyo, Japan
- Netanya, Israel, via Argentina
- Haifa, Israel, via Belgium
- New York, US
- US / International
- London, UK (other papers who ran this article avoided the mention of the origin of the people involved…)
- Rio, Brasil
- Lima, Peru
- Southampton, UK
5) Israeli spy ring in the US prior to 911 attacks.